Search this blog


Home About Contact
Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oops! I'm in trouble!  



Assuming you have a wedding dinner and a class to attend on the same day and time? What would you choose?

Apparently someone had already asked last week on whether you will attend the wedding but why you gave such an indefinite answer? It’s just a simply yes or no answer but you gave “Most Likely”?

Oh well, at least you gave the red packet and I should not be talking too much.

BUT!!!!

I had made a mistake this morning! Me & my big mouth! I should not have talked too much! Damn…..

Anyway, right now…. My eyes are puffy and there are dark circles around them due to lack of sleep. As I woke up at 4am yesterday to be the Jie Mei for AL….. Left home @ 5.15am and reached her place before 6am.

Had fun but damn shag. Managed to squeeze in an hour nap in the noon before making my way to the restaurant for makeup & rehearsal.

Since I was the Chinese Emcee for the day, I barely have the time to really sit and enjoy the food. The food’s ok but I heard from Dear that the service sucks. The Malays also complained that the food tasted terrible. Sigh!

Have to feedback to AL.

Didn’t really take much pictures since too busy and tired. A few pictures on Dear & Moi.






















What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Oops! I'm in trouble!