Search this blog


Home About Contact
Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Stuff That I Wanna Do but No Time  

Been dying to try to cook chilli crab. Yes, chilli crab not because after watch XiaXue's Guide To Life.

It's because I had learnt from Baby's Auntie that she kills the crabs via freezing them so you don't have to "fight" them and risk getting "pinch" by them. Also their legs will not fall apart. Simply because of the theory like lizard losing its tail. They lose their legs so that they can escape. So by freezing them to death, you can enjoy crabs' bodies with their legs attached to their bodies.......

Depending on the sizes of the crabs, it may take an average of 3 hours of freezing to ensure they are really dead.

I'm also dying to make sushi..... Yumz.... But no time!!!!!!

School's starting next week. Xianz..... Gotta think of schedule on arranging my PT sessions. Plus I'm enjoying my Jive class... Surprised that I actually managed to catch up & remember the steps.

Got myself 2 cheap dresses yesterday. Quite low cut but hack care.

So many things to do yet so little time.....

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories