Search this blog


Home About Contact
Monday, September 22, 2008

Great Sunday!  

I had a lot of fun yesterday with my group of ex-colleagues (CW Yit Alumni) at the Southern Ridges.

It’s my 2nd visit and I had much more fun compared to the previous. It’s due to the crazy bunch. Love them to the max……

Too bad, Law can’t make it as he was on his way back to Singapore from Manila. Sad sad! I think it was the 3rd time he missed our “big” event. 1st was the KL trip, 2nd was the HSBC Tree Top walk and 3rd was the Southern Ridges walk.

This crazy bunch of people actually made Dear and I did the Bollywood movie lor…. Crazy! They intend to release it during our wedding. No way!! I threaten them that if the clip ever gets out of this friendship cycle. They better run as fast as they can and as far as they could, because I’m going to “hunt” them down…… Wahahah…..

Lots of candid shots taken!! They even made Dear & I took a warm up wedding photos at the Hort Park…… I loved the 3rd shot…… I never expect Dear would dare to kiss me in front of my ex-colleagues….Sweet!!!!

I’m now waiting for all the pic & videos to be downloaded from msn…. It’s so slow!!!!!

Will upload the pic when they are ready…. Don’t expect to see the videos cause it’s P&C. (^_^)


BTW, did I mention that I only had 3 hours of sleep before I went for the walk? I was clubbing the night before the walk. Went to Lunar & Pump Room….. I would say… I DON’T LIKE Lunar…. It’s worse than DF!! I like the live band at Pump Room but I don’t like the trace music that the DJ played…..

So I guess I’m going to stick to St James & Dbl O.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Great Sunday!