Search this blog


Home About Contact
Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Some updates  

Once again I had changed my job. Hmm… This will be my 7th job. Wow! Anyway, could stand the horrible people at the IBP. Well, in this new job, I have once again in Orchard area. Got to work hard on my spending.

Really got to save money. Why? My BTO flat is going to ready in about 2 years time. So fast. I have to save money for the renovation, furniture and not to forget wedding. Although there would not be any banquet but wedding photo shots and a simple luncheon still cost $$$. Sigh.

Plus I am still half way through my degree studies. Damn… All these cost $. So how to make more money huh? Any advice? Well, I am going to be a part time tutor since my current job does not require OT cause low volume transactions which also means that company not doing very well which means no increment and no bonus. So why work here? Because I will have more free time to study & do my project and also do some part time tutoring.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Some updates