Search this blog


Home About Contact
Friday, July 30, 2010

Just bloody hell hang on  

Just bloody hell hang on for either a min of 2 years or max 3 years, then I would not have to put up all these craps......

I'm so pissed....

Being mother doesn't give you all the rights to be bitchy & sarcastic..... I hate to max fucking core that she always think she's god damn bloody right... Please!!! You asked me to help you buy some stupid cakes from don't where & you didn't even finished it and you even let the food turned moldy. Did I complained!! NO!

Then when I asked you to buy something... I just really forgot to bring to office... U dare to complain that it is taking up space.... & when I got pissed then I just replied to throw it away... U bloody hell dared to reply me that not to ask you to help me stuff again... FINE!!!

So I aint gonna ask u buy another more stuff for me... So u better dont either... In fact, u don't even bother to pay me back the stuff u asked me to buy..... I am not concerned abt the money... It just a simple fact that u just simply like to take people for granted and likes to take people's advantages.....

GOD DAMED PISSED!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Just bloody hell hang on