Search this blog


Home About Contact
Monday, January 10, 2011

2011  

Long time no blog liao....

Lazy la.....

2011... A new year liao lor.....

Updates:

  1. Back to my part time degree in accounting..... No more lazing around... Die die must clear my modules by 2012.
  2. Signed & paid for the Taiwan Wedding Shoot... Meaning that TAIWAN HERE I COME!!!!!! Thank you Baby, for making my dream wedding shoot come true..... Wahahah......
  3. Signing the wedding package means that I need to lose weight liao lor.... No more excuses! No more 赖皮. Haiz.......
  4. Must save more $$$$.
  5. Flying off to China from 17 Jan to 19 Jan.... So cold....
  6. Pray hard that no need to go China Jilin after CNY... Cause more cold lor.... Freezing xia.....
  7. Pray hard hard tio 4D or TOTO la... I need $$$$$$$$$$ for wedding, for my BTO flat, for my studies.....

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ 2011