Search this blog


Home About Contact
Thursday, June 12, 2008

To someone who dont practice what he preach  

This's disgusting!

From the stuff you had sent, I can tell you don't practice what you preach.

I'm upset. I know now what kind of person you are.

Your judgement is so superficial. What you see doesn't mean is what you can derive. Heard a saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover?"

I'm a frank person and I'm also not a pretentious person. I don't pretend and neither I will act and neither I will say things that nice to hear or listen.

This's what I am. YOU SHOULD KNOW IT WHEN YOU FIRST MET ME!

I know what my future will be like. But hell I care.

I shall not put in efforts to impress you anymore.















































P.S: Honey Baby, I'm not talking about you. Will tell you what happen when we meet today.

I shall not ruin my mood for today as I'm going to meet my darlings.... Yipee!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories