Search this blog


Home About Contact
Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Break! Broke! Broken!  

I got to declare an official pauper!

WHY?

Cause I am going to sign up for California’s Personal Trainer. Went to meet Grace last evening and the price that she quoted is really expensive despite I am able to afford it. 48 session cost S$4,560 payable in 24 months installments. This means that I have to set aside S$190 per month to pay! WA~ But her guarantee is she is going to make sure that I lose 14kg of weight!!! 14KILOGRAMS not 14 GRAMS hor.

Since I am really interested but it is going to put some strain in my pockets; I sms Grace in the morning to check on whether is there any way to reduce the price in another way. Then she replied me in the afternoon that there will be a promotion of 36 sessions costing S$2,880 and that means that I will only need to pay S$120 per month. Now I am so ready to sign up the package. Better remember to bring my credit card down tomorrow to sign.

This is dunno how many donkey days that I had worked OT. Today is another day that I shall return home late again….. Tired!!! Xianz…..

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Break! Broke! Broken!