Search this blog


Home About Contact
Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stuff to complete by this week  

1. To complete the task that it is very important.

2. Do housekeeping.

3. Clear away all my old notes.

4. Sell away unwanted textbooks.

5. Make space for my new textbooks and notes.

6. Buy more writing materials for my new modules.

7. Friday Lunch with Lawrence.

8. Going to Baby’s place on Saturday to teach him cook some dishes for his brother. (Excuse me! What about me heh?? When you cook for me?) *sulk

9. Book PT session for next week with Grace. (Haven’t been working out lately.)

10. Think will stop my dance classes since there is too much stuff going on.

11. Meeting with my new group mates for project on Sunday. (Maybe it’s blessing in disguise. My mates are staying near me. So no longer need to compromise on meeting area.)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories