Search this blog


Home About Contact
Monday, August 4, 2008

Conspiracy ?  

There’s something going on. Heard something from someone on Sat. It only further narrows the potential hypocrites to 2 persons.

Never ever trust anyone apart from your family and close friends. The quieter the person is, the more potentially dangerous he/she can be. The friendlier, the more harmless looking person is, the more he / she can be your worst nightmare. Anyway, someone complained to another person that he/she knows that I had complained about him/her. But little did he/she know that when I dare to say it out, I’ve no fear about letting him/her knows about. 敢说敢当, 我敢说就不怕被你知道

Someone told me that I can continue with what I’m doing now but I will be unhappy. It’s advisable for me to change to something new at the end of the year but I don’t wish to. He had taught me to do something to try to improve but I think the most importantly, it’s to talk less, do more and don’t trust anyone.

Someone or some people noticed the changes in me, hopefully it will be good. I need more brain washing.

Watched The Mummy 3 on Sat. Not as nice as the previous 2 movies.

Changed my phone.

Got to consolidate my report for Corporate Accounting, deadline is on this Thursday.

Some morning activities on this Saturday morning.

Hopefully I can go for my PT this Wednesday and Friday.

I haven’t started my 6km Safra Run training. Die……. Only thing I’m so sure is that I won’t be the last.

Dinner at Granny’s place this Sunday.

Aug 16, BBQ with my darlings.

Aug 24, Safra Run.

Sept 4, have to accompany Love’s mummy & bro to SGH. His bro is having s shoulder operation and Love can’t make it as he’s having class. In the noon, go for my appointment and class in the evening.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Conspiracy ?