Search this blog


Home About Contact
Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Numb!  

Oopss She Did It Again!

NB! Once again, someone create a mountain out of a molehill lor.... But I'm so numb... Dunno its good or bad.....

Although I had noted the message, it does not mean that I will take actions immediately... If it's urgent, why don't say so? I would not know your intention if you don't say it out.... I have to admit that it's my fault for not double checking whether the signatories would be available today but people make mistakes!! Furthermore, the cheque isn't urgent at all.....

Anyway, I can't be bothered... Although feeling a bit sore, I have come to a point that come on! Give me more! I am feeling so in-different now....

Yesterday, one mentioned something out of surprise that I should butter up that woman..... He seems to know something... Anyway..... It's too late for anything... I'm just buying my time.... Waiting for opportunity.....

FUCK OFF BITCHES!!!!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Numb!