Search this blog


Home About Contact
Monday, December 29, 2008

Hallow!  

This probably will be last blog for 2008.

Updates!!

I will pretty much skip on how I spent my birthday. It went pretty well and nice….. Especially how he whipped out a birthday lunch for moi…. Heheh….

Had spent a bomb this month due to xmas pressie exchange…. Also some CNY buying too….

Passed 2 modules out of 3. Gotta re-take… Damn! & it totally upsets me since I need to pass this bloody Corporate Accounting in order to take Audit & Tax…. Which means that I will totally alone by myself without my groupmates…….


This means that I will need to find new groupmates… DAMN!!!!


To make matter worse, I will need to attend classes everyday starting from 12 Jan to 21 Jan…. FUCK!!!!


See for yourself:


So xian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Hallow!