Search this blog


Home About Contact
Thursday, June 26, 2008

Angry Me? Part 2  

Actually I'm not angry today. Just upset.

This blog is somehow relate to the previous blog that I had posted.

I've to work harder in my brain-washing.

I missed my old self. What happen to the old happy go lucky Cat?

Has working in the political environment for too long that it had corrupted Cat? Someone told me that people like me (i.e bad girl look, loud mouth) tends to be bullied by those who appear guai guai type (i.e. soft spoken, demure looking). How true.........
So xianz.... AL told me so long I don't become a cunning and evil bitch, hack care to what Eile had said to me.
Sickening! I want my old self to be back!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Angry Me? Part 2