Search this blog


Home About Contact
Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Angry Me?  

Met Eile with my sis last night for dinner and some insurance and financial updates.

Eile said that she notices some changes in me. I’ve become an angry woman. She prefers the happy go lucky me…

Maybe there are changes in me… Maybe due to work… Due to family…. Whatever…

I just simply do not like the idea of people taking advantages of me. Do not like the idea of people practicing favoritism.

She commented that it could be due to working environment. A lot of back stabbers, hypocrites, bitches etc…. Maybe…. I don’t know…. But I do noticed was that I had been trying to brain wash myself to work for the sake of money.

It could be because of the pent up emotions in me dying to find an outlet to escape? I don’t know.

Oh… Did I mentioned that I quarrel with my mum? Haven’t been talking to her for a week. The scary part is that I’m actually happy about it. According to Eile, maybe my subconscious part of me had already discounted my mum’s image and that’s why I don’t want to talk to her…

I don’t belong to the kind that will keep on trying. Tried once and twice talking nicely to her and tried to smooth things out but it didn’t work…. So LL back out lor…. Just don’t understand why there are people who just simply loves to push their ways around when people have already back down. FUCK!
I hate it when she always sounded that she’s always right. I hate it when it had become obvious that she’s at fault, she will find excuses to cover it or uses her mother status to trounce over us. I hate it when she has double standards for herself and us. I hates it when she can nags and scolds for stuff like forgetting to turn off the toilet lights when she herself does the same. All just simply because she’s MOTHER!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Angry Me?