Search this blog


Home About Contact
Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekends Updates  

Monday Blues!!!!!!!

Snaking around as I am waiting for my colleagues to complete their entries before I can begin my final closing entries. Wonder I should be glad that I do not have to rush like them since I came back to work on my precious Sunday or I should have enjoyed my Sunday and cleared my work today instead. Contradicting!

Oh well!

Enjoyed myself on last Friday. It’s been a long time that I had danced to my hearts content. Good cardio workout!

Met Dear on Saturday and went to IMM and got TAL a wedding bedsheet. Cute design. Hope she will like it.

Worked on Sunday noon. Went to Botanical Gardens with Dear, his best friend and his GF. Nothing much to see. Had dessert at Chinatown and then walked a bit before going back home.

Will be meeting Grace later this evening to talk about the personal trainer session. If the price is affordable, then I will sign for it mainly due to the urgency to lose weight and secondly to get to know and use the equipment better and efficiently. I don’t touch most of the equipment as they look pretty alien and complicated to me. Plus I may use them wrongly and bring me more harm than good.

Wanted to join the Salsa class but it’s on Wednesday!!!!!! WHY! I have classes on Wednesday for almost the whole of July. SAD!!!! Then I also got problem finding people to join me in enrolling the exotic dance class. WHY!!

There’re so many that I want to do but no kakis….. WHY!

Have to start planning for next year major F&E trip. Haven’t decide on which place to go. Taiwan to Korea? Still deciding.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Weekends Updates