Search this blog


Home About Contact
Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Madness  



I must be out of my mind to be blogging at this kind of timing when I’m at the most busiest.

Anyway I need a breather…. Otherwise I think I will scream….

I hate the year end closing which means that OT which means no life.

Just random photos:

These were the stuff that I had got for last year’s Xmas. If you wondering what is the pink round bear stuff….. It’s the cover for the pocket sized mirror…. It’s cute…..


And this is what I had done to “zheng” my French combs… Chameleon is selling at around S$8 to S$17 per comb but the cost of ‘zhenging” 1 is about S$5.50 due to the crystals. Should have gotten smaller sized crystals but it will be too back breaking for me to stick them onto the comb….


Should be posting my last year’s DIY Xmas gifts soon… Camera is not with me…. Colleague said that my DIY Xmas gifts are fit for consumer sale. Yar… I will be dog tired doing all the work….

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Madness