Search this blog


Home About Contact
Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm Dying!!!!! Pls Save ME!!!!  

I'm going to die from stress & overwork....

Can someone please do me a favour??? Please burn down my office!!!!!!!

To make matters worse! I'm having PMS!!!! MS Office upgraded to 2007 version! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

I've simply no time to search for the FUCKING correct buttons to click on!!!!!! AND DAMN the idiot who actually design the new version.... It's simply NOT USER FRIENDLY!!!!!!!!

CNY is approaching and I'm totally not in the mood @ all..... Cause after CNY, it's another FUCKING MAD RUSH to clear Jan's work......

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

Please!! Can someone please burn the bloody office down!!!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories